Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The materials onZeytun Medicare Private Limited's website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Zeytun Medicare Private Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Zeytun Medicare Private Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to its website.
In no event shall Zeytun Medicare Private Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zeytun Medicare Private Limited’s website, even if Zeytun Medicare Private Limited or a Zeytun Medicare Private Limited’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Zeytun Medicare Private Limited's website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Zeytun Medicare Private Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Zeytun Medicare Private Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Zeytun Medicare Private Limited does not however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating toZeytun Medicare Private Limited's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Bengal without regard to its conflict of law provisions. These Terms And Conditions Are Subject To Indian Laws And Any Dispute Shall Be Subject To The Jurisdiction Of The Courts In Kolkata ( India ) Only.
RUBY General Hospitals terms and conditions - As this service will be provided from Ruby General Hospital, Please Read their Terms , before participating our programme. This terms available in their website and also details availble from Ruby General Hospitals Premises. http://www.rubyhospital.com/important-informations.html
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) of Zeytun Medicare Private Limited website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Zeytun Medicare Private Limited's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zeytun Medicare Private Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.